Monday, March 21, 2011

The Day The Music Died?

Im just going out on a limb here and guessing that everyone has heard American Pie at least once...

I can’t remember if I cried When I read about his widowed bride, But something touched me deep inside The day the music died.

So bye-bye, miss american pie. Drove my chevy to the levee, But the levee was dry. And them good old boys were drinkin’ whiskey and rye

Singin’, "this’ll be the day that I die. "this’ll be the day that I die."

I wonder if anyone else has felt like that when a musician has died...
MJ, John Lennon (or just the Beatles in general when they broke up...), Elvis...

We get so into people that when theyre gone... we dont know what to do.

Most reasently it was Michael Jackson.

Everyone critizied him when he was alive... called him a freak, creep, pediofile

but strangely enough when he died... everyone loved him again, like before he started going white (which by the way was mostly not by choice)

for months all you saw was michael jackson this, michael jackson that... music videos, action figures, and now even a wii game.

where was this when he was alive?

Elvis... he overdosed...

no one could believe that he could do something like that....

so someone made up this story that hes hiding out somewhere

underground maybe

doing nothing but playing gutiar and eating peanut butter and banana sandwiches all day.

We get so into our celebrities that when they are gone... were just out of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment